Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Helplessness and rising up

By now i'm sure everyone that reads my blog knows about the ordeal Jason and Kelly went through, when I first found out I called my mom it was 1am and didn't know who else to talk about the whole thing. The feeling of not being able to help was awful. Through this I've learned, it's easy to help people who are weak but when two of the people you most admire go through a tradgedy it's difficult because you don't know what to do. I'd like to take a moment to personally thank rob, fred and tony for everything they have done, I have tried to help as much as I can by sending out emails to various company's to no avail. Now that time has passed and things are calming down a bit I realize Hellcat Customs relocating to Phoenix will be a fitting end to this tradgedy, I strongly believe that Hellcat Customs will be exactly that, a phoenix. They will rise up from the ashes and beautiful pieces of rolling art will rise with it. I am currently trying to buy a mustang to which we will model it after the eleanor car in the movie "Gone in 60 Seconds" the car will have many Hellcat touches and Hellcat logos on it, Jason has already coined the term "Helleanor" the possibilities with this car and any other thing that my dear friend can get his hands on are endless. Never has Hellcat Customs ever told me they cannot do something, theyve advised me against doing alot of things, but never said they can't do it. I will leave you with this thought in which I would like to make a plaque and hang it in the new shop "Close-mindendness is the greatest threat to innovation" Hellcat Customs is innovation and with the grit, determination, and fire that fuels them soon everyone will know that.

2 comments:

  1. No need to thank me brother, it was my pleasure. I'm glad I've been given the opportunity to do this poker run to help. Helleanor sounds like a great name and I look forward to seeing it. That plaque is a fantastic idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Fred, it was my pleasure to help. When you meet people as special as the HellCat Crew, you simply want to do your part in seeing them succeed. The path forward is going to be very exciting!

    ReplyDelete